A meeting of the Police and Crime Commissioner and the Chief Constable will take place in Stratford upon Avon School, Alcester Road, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9DH on Monday, 7 April, at 6.30pm.
There will be an opportunity for members of the public to meet and talk informally with the Police and Crime Commissioner Ron Ball and Chief Constable Andy Parker, for half an hour prior to the start of the formal meeting which will commence at 7pm.
This meeting is part of the process by which the Police and Crime Commissioner holds the Chief Constable to account and is open to any member of the public to attend. The meeting will be webcast, a link will be shared on Monday.
The meeting will include the following items:-
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Public Questions
Any interested party or members of the public may ask a question of the Police and Crime Commissioner or Chief Constable during this part of the meeting. The Commissioner or Chief Constable will reply to the question at the meeting or in writing.
This part of the agenda will last no more than 30 minutes. Any questions not answered within that period will be responded to in writing. The reply will be included in the notes of the meeting and published on the Commissioner’s website.
3. Draft Minutes of the Meeting held on 10 February 2014 and Matters Arising
4. Force Performance – Report of the Chief Constable Andy Parker and the Superintendent of South Warwickshire, Debbie Tedds.
5. Business Crime – Presentation
6. Update on the Strategic Alliance
Report of the Deputy Chief Constable Neil Brunton
7. HMIC Inspection Review of Domestic Abuse
Verbal Update by ACC Lewis Benjamin
8. Finance Report
This item has been deferred to the June Public Scrutiny Meeting
9. Decisions of the Police and Crime Commissioner
Report from the Police and Crime Commissioner
10. Any Other Business